Our mission is to help real estate sellers generate a secured and sustainable income stream from th sale of their unwanted, underperofrming, vacant and tired properties.
interested in selling with owner financing?
At RentalInvesting.com we work with sellers in all types of situations including tired landlords, sellers that need to relocate, those facing or about to be foreclosed on, sellers going through a divorce, properties that need work, inherited properties. We are acquire all property types including single family residential, multi-tenant and free-standing commercial, multi-family, land. and other specially real estate like oil and gas wells and leases, mineral properties–if it involved real estate we are interested.
Get a Fast Cash Offer
Our team of local and experienced real estate advisers know the market and will make your a fair seller finance offer quickly.
no real estate commission
Real estate commission is one of the largest expenses when selling a home. When you sell direct to us you pay no real estate commission.
NO closing costs
Closing costs can be a scary part of the selling process. If we buy your property we will pay all your standard closing costs.
Once a real estate purchase contact is signed we can close quick with a professional and experienced real estate attorney,
BENEFITS OF SELLING WITH OWNER FINACNING
FOR REAL ESTATE SELLERS
WHAT IS OWNER FINANCING?
Direct owners of real property often decide that they no longer need or want the responsibilities of direct ownership, but would still rather maintain a passive income stream. This is where seller financing comes into play.
Seller financing allows property owners to obtain a note secured against the property and still receive regular principal and interest payments while eliminating the responsibilities that come with direct ownership.
Why Sell with owner financing?
- The house is sold “as is,” instead of making costly repairs that might be required by traditional buyers and their banks.
- Earn better interest rates than many other investments.
- Sellers gain a secured stream of income with interest rates generally higher than the rate of inflation.
- If we default (highly unlikely) sellers get the house back, keep the down payment — plus any money that was paid.
- Receive a fixed monthly payment without the costs and hassles of maintaining the real estate.
- You can avoid property manager fees and problem tenants since seller financing does not involve the use of a property management company.
- After the sale is complete, sellers can sell the promissory note (usually at a discounted amount) to a note investor and then receive a lump-sum cash payment.