Our mission is to help real estate sellers generate a secured and sustainable income stream from the sale of their real estate.
INTERESTED IN TURNING YOUR UNWANTED REAL ESTATE INTO A SECURED, SUSTAINABLE, AND CONSISTENT INCOME STREAM? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED SELLING WITH OWNER FINANCING?
At Sell Street, we work with sellers in all types of situations including tired landlords, properties in need of repair, as well as sellers who are needing to relocate, facing foreclosure, going through a divorce, completing probate or dealing with inherited properties. We acquire all property types including single family residential, multi-tenant, free-standing commercial, multi-family, vacant land. and other specialty property such as oil and gas wells and leases and mineral and natural resource properties. If it involves real estate, chances are we are interested.
What is Owner Financing
Direct owners of real property often decide that they no longer need or want the responsibilities of direct property ownership, but would still prefer to maintain a passive income stream. This is where seller financing comes into play.
Seller financing allows property owners to obtain a note, secured against the property, still receive regular principal and interest payments, but eliminate the responsibilities that come with direct ownership.
Why Sell with owner financing?
- The property is sold “as is,” instead of making costly repairs that might be required by traditional buyers and their banks.
- Our licensed property managers and real estate attorneys professionally manage all of our acquisitions, which means we protect your investment.
- Earn better interest rates than many other investments.
- Sellers gain a secured stream of income with interest rates generally higher than the rate of inflation.
- In the unlikely event of default, sellers can get the property back and keep the down payment and the monthly payments already made.
- Receive a fixed monthly payment without the costs and hassles of maintaining the real estate yourself.
- You can avoid property management fees and problem tenants because seller financing does not involve the use of a property management company.
- After a sale is complete sellers may sell their promissory note (usually at a discounted amount) to a note investor and then receive a lump-sum cash payment. We can even connect you with potential note investors.
we pay all closing costs for owners who sell direct with seller financing AND EMPLOY AN EXPERIeNCED, FULL-TIME TEAM TO MANAGE ACQUIRED REAL ESTATE
COMPETITIVE offers & RATES
Our team of local and experienced real estate advisers know the market and will make you a fair seller finance offer quickly.
Once a real estate purchase contact is signed, we can close quickly with a professional and experienced real estate attorney.
Our founders have been acquiring property from local residents who sold property with owner financing since 2014 when James Timothy White became a licensed real estate agent.
We employ a full-time, proactive maintenance team to ensure that assets are managed and improved over time, protecting the long-term value of the underlying collateral property.
Real estate commission is one of the largest expenses when selling a property. When you sell direct to us you pay no real estate commission.
NO CLOSING COSTS
Closing costs can be a scary part of the selling process. If we buy your property we will pay all of your standard closing costs.
Real estate broker, James Timothy White, and attorney, Andrew Easler, have made numerous acquisitions of multi-tenant, single-family residential, land, and other specialty properties in Central Florida since 2013.
WE PAY ON TIME
Principal and interest payments are automatically sent to your bank account on a monthly basis using ACH. We can provide lenders with credit references from prior transactions.