Our mission is to help real estate investors, sellers, and accredited individuals generate income from real estate and rental investing activities.
There are several distinct real estate investment strategies including direct property ownership, private lending, investing in real estate investment trusts (REIT’s), and more. While each strategy has advantages and disadvantages, our objective at Rentalnvesting.com is to keep the strategy straightforward and easy to understand.
how do we help real esate investors?
DEPLOYING CAPITAL FOR INVESTORS & rETIREES
Our real estate advisors conduct a virtual or in-person strategy session with clients to understand the motivation behind their investment, which asset classes they want to invest in, where they want to invest, and when they would like to start investing in rentals.
Whether our clients invest directly in real estate or become a private lender using cash or a self-directed retirement account, they receive a monthly income stream which may be secured by one or more properties.
EXIT STRATEGIES FOR REAL ESTATE OWNERS
We help real estate owners exit rental investments by buying real estate for our own portfolio of rental investments or listing and marketing the rental to the general public. At RentalInvesting.com we pay market value for seller-financed property, will update or renovate the property, and professionally manage the assets to protect the seller’s secured investment.
Sellers who finance one or more properties will begin receiving a monthly income stream secured by a first-mortgage on the property.
PROPERTY & ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We take pride in the fact that we are a specialized real estate brokerage with a focus on property and asset management.
As real estate investors ourselves, we know what it takes to own and operate a diverse portfolio of successful rental investments including single family residential, vacation rental, industrial, retail commercial, office, and even second homes for domestic and foreign investors and owners.
BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN RENTALS
for Real Estate Investors
Direct real estate investing or ownership is a term used to refer to the purchase of real estate directly titled in the buyer’s name or a legal structure that the buyer has direct ownership of, such as a limited liability company, a popular choice with direct real estate investments.
The main benefits of direct real estate ownership include: direct control over what happens with the investment, the ability to claim depreciation, equity build-up when financed, and asset appreciation over time.
Benefits of Direct Ownership
- Tax Benefits: pass-through of income and loss.
- Income Potential: generally involve a higher-income potential than investing in REITs or other types of real estate investments.
- Control: More control over critical decisions. For example, direct owners choose the ownership structure, the property location, and property manager.
- Appreciation: More potential for capital appreciation.
- Diversification: Direct owners have control over asset and investment portfolio diversification.
FOR REAL ESTATE SELLERS
Direct owners of real property often decide that they no longer need or want the responsibilities of direct ownership, but would still rather maintain a passive income stream. This is where seller financing comes into play.
Seller financing allows property owners to obtain a note secured against the property and still receive regular principal and interest payments while eliminating the responsibilities that come with direct ownership.
BENEFITS OF SELLER FINANCING
- Easy Sale: Sell the property “as is” and save time, money, and hassle by not making costly repairs that might be required by traditional lenders.
- Interest: Earn higher interest rates than many other investments.
- Secured: Worst case scenario, if the borrower defaults on payments the seller who financed can take property back and keep any payments.
- Relax: You don’t have to deal with tenants, such as evictions, rental payments, and maintenance issues.
- Factoring: You may be able to sell the secured promissory note if desired, but usually at a reduced amount.
FOR PRIVATE LENDERS
Private lending is similar to seller financing, except instead of financing property owned by the lender, the lender uses capital to fund the purchase of another property. This property would need to meet specified investment criteria to qualify. Private lending is common with sophisticated investors with investable cash and those looking to earn higher return rates in their retirement savings plans.
Benefits of Private Lending
- Options: Greater control over the investment and loan terms.
- Consistency: Private lenders know the exact amount they are to receive every month, which allows them to plan and know their return on investment.
- Secured: The real estate itself secures the note; if a default occurs, the lender takes the property back and keeps any of the payments and interest already paid.
- Simple: Private lending is usually a simple and straightforward process.